Feedback and Ideas

Welcome to our idea forum. What do you think we should build next?

Want help from our support team?

Click Here to Open a Ticket

Feedback and Ideas

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Have some type of screen to display the daily schedule on a large TV screen for flight schools. Perhaps something like a departures screen similair to what is at an airport that will show the time of departure (reservation) of each aircraft and instructor. Or get an api so that I can create my own.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. as a for instance; if an instructor is not an MEI you could have a pop-up that tells the student that the instructor chosen is not certified to teach in the twin.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice if the student could submit a quick survey/rating of each (or random) lessons. A "net promoter score" of sorts. Allow this function to either not be visible to CFI or anonymous from the CFI's perspective. This would help provide another data point the chief instructor could use to track CFI performance and know which CFI's might need more coaching or mentoring as well as track overall cust service performance of school.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make an IFR flag much like the mx reminder and aircraft down flags to notify users when booking or checking out the plane if the plane is not airworthy for IFR or VFR, day or night. We often have people booking planes where it is unclear from the most recent squawks that something for needed for IFR flight or night VFR flight is inop.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I login I want to immediately go to the schedule rather than the home screen, then having to click on the schedule link.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A Pilot Training Record that shows PGI's, Dual Demonstration and Solo completed for every exercise, and associated with specific flights with flight time and AC and Instructor details.
    The Tasks within the LP must be tracked and proven to be complete when applying for Licenses.
    Ex: June 10th, 2020 CGWCG C172 Instructor 1.4 FT Ex #5 P/D

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to be be able to block a certain student from scheduling me, while allowing that student to be able to schedule other instructors.for example, call blocking certain phone numbers. There are certain students that I do not want to fly with for various reasons, but want to allow others to schedule me without going through me or front desk staff.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Similar to the old version, make the N number for each aircraft a link to the aircraft specs page to view weight and balance primarily, and other information on a second page

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. At our flight school we are constantly needing to swap bookings between two aircraft. Currently this is a laborious 3 step process (1. Unassign one of the aircraft, 2. Move the second booking into the first aircraft's slot, 3. Move the first booking into the second aircraft's slot.) Would save a lot of time to be able to swap directly, either via drag and drop or a 'Click and Swap' button.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd rather you just let me know when an appointment is cancelled, so I have the option of booking in the newly available slot, instead of booking a standby reservation like it works now. I should be able to click on an appointment and "subscribe" to it. Maybe I can choose when I'm notified - like for cancellation only, or when any changes are made.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When going to the FSP website, choose a default company to automatically sign in to, rather than having to select which one sign in to all the time.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An incomplete lesson item is not unsatisfactory. Unsats are a reflection of student performance. Incompletes can happen for all sorts of reasons not related to pilot performance

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use in-App notifications instead of email notification of reservations
    Cumbersome to switch between email and app when reviewing booking requests.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrate Stripe Credit Card Processing. We're unable to utilize your system to the fullest and request a lot of support tickets after sync due to being unable to merge these systems. It'd be extremely helpful for our entire operation, and we'd be able to use more functions in the system if we we're currently managing so many others.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For us in Canada dates are very confusing since 3 different formats are in use: YYYY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YYYY and MM/DD/YYYY

The only one that is unambiguous is YYYY/MM/DD - sorted from largest unit to smallest. This is the International Standards Organization format and follows most closely what we already see on METARs and other aviation related products. There is currently a bill before the Canadian parliament to adopt the ISO format for all legal documents.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be awesome to be able to have a printer friendly view of all my reservations so you can print out all reservations on one page.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We have one aircraft in the FSP system. We should eliminate the mouse click regarding selecting an aircraft for a reservation or maintenance. Would make the system much more user friendly.

Just a thought.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i accidentally clicked on the Wednesday of last week rather than this week and made the reservation. This shouldn't be accepted by the system. I tried to delete the erroneous reservation but you can't delete a past reservation, which is appropriate, so long as you can't create one.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)