Feedback and Ideas

Welcome to our idea forum. What do you think we should build next?

Want help from our support team?

Click Here to Open a Ticket

Feedback and Ideas

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Maybe subtly highlight holidays on the calendar/flight view? Possibly a light color?
    I have students cancel the day before Or day of during holidays (like Easter or Mother’s Day) because they didn’t realize it was a holiday when scheduling.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently only Admins/Maintenance personnel have the ability to enable Email notifications for when an Aircraft Squawk is created. Would be nice if the general user community could also get Email notifications (if they choose), maybe even for selective aircraft when squawks are created. Maybe even an option to "follow" certain squawks, such that I would get email updates on certain issues when the status changes. Since I may not want to fly an aircraft until a certain issue is addressed.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a busy schedule. I'm only interested in flying with students that are serious about getting their certifications. I want to restrict reservations to company staff or certain students. Thus, I'd like to be able to restrict my schedule to only those students that I add to a list to be able to do so.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The best we have for this right now is an option you can turn on via your work schedule that says something to the affect of “Only allow company staff to reserve me”. We could definitely use some more options for you here though.

4. Please update BFR currency to last certificate

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the standby schedule background a different color (not white) so that it's more obvious that you're not looking at the primary schedule.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There should be some additional field which can be filled out or checked after the flight. Like landed, current airport, squak, needs maintenance, something not working, approx gal fuel left, hobbs, tach, flown hours, tie down spot number, ...
    So the flight school can see all the airplanes are on the ground, needs to order fuel for the next flight etc.
    Especially usefull if nobody is in the office any more when you come back from a flight.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

George, can you provide some more information on this? Right now if your reservation is affected by the aircraft being downed for maintenance the staff has the option to send an email to all affected parties. Are you wanting to receive a notification even though you don’t have a reservation scheduled for the aircraft during the affected time?

9. Many co-ownerships have a "priority pilot" scheduling system, where each owner gets a turn at being the priority pilot in rotation. These terms usually last a week and usually start and stop before Friday to include long weekends.

The priority pilot has unlimited schedule access to the airplane, and other pilots can reserve as well, but either a) the priority pilot must approve these reservations or b) the priority pilot can override these reservations, depending on how the co-ownership is set up.

There should also be a way for pilots to trade priority weeks, perhaps using an override interface a…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When overriding a reservation due to maintenance or other aircraft availability issues, I always try to send the affected pilots an explanation of why I'm doing it. This requires me to look up the email addresses of those pilots and compose a separate email. It would be really helpful if I had the ability to add explanatory text to the automatically generated emails.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to be able to change an instructor's available times with fewer steps! This ability is hidden far to deeply in the program..

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I am looking at the calendar with my instructor's availability, I want my already scheduled appointments to stand out. They should be in a different shade of the same color, or a different color all together. It should be obvious both when the instructor is or isn't available, and which appointments are mine.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow a private comment field that only allows the student and the instructor to view and edit it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would like to have a way to mass delete/cancel customer reservations all at once and not have to do each reservation individually. As an example, sometimes a customer may cancel a week's worth of reservations for whatever reason and it would be nice to have a way to go cancel 3 or 5 flights at once without having to click in an cancel each one.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iPhone app presently only has a Day view. Please add Week/Month views.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Right now, its difficult to know which filter you are using, and its time consuming to switch from one to another.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. While in month view the previous and next month day's that show up on the calendar do not show reservations. I would like to see these reservations because it appears that there isn't a reservation until you go to the next month. November is a good example of this.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. in todays times it would be nice if the administrator was able to post a notice to all users within their domain via login pop up with important updates/notices for users. this could be regularly updated as needed. i.e. "remember to sanitize surfaces" or "remember the hanger closes at 6:00 due to city quarantine regulations" or "get the key from the lockbox as the office is closed"

this may already be something that is available just not being utilized... I just thought it was a good idea

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add an secondary or accent color for standby bookings so all may see them. this is valuable for both the standby and primary booking owner, to allow schedule optimization where there may be some flexibility.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm setting up our training syllabus in the training hub. Some lessons in our syllabus contain the same exact stuff, however, I cannot copy the lesson I've already built. I need to go in and do everything all over again for each lesson. Would save me a lot of time if I could just copy lessons and modify them slightly or not at all.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?