Pilot Community

Welcome to our idea forum. What do you think we should build next?

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Flight Schedule Pro
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync day on/off

Please allow days on and off to sync with google calendar. Not just appointments etc. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Track Duty time for pilot

Tracking Duty time for pilot for part 135

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Changing work schedules in advance (Instructors)

Allow the instructors to update their work schedules in advance. For example in the summer a schedule may be open at 6am until 2pm but in the winter it is open 9am until 5pm. The only current way to make that transition is to block your schedule with a instructional block. Allowing you to set a schedule to have a change over date like November first the schedule changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would like ability to store a monthly newsletter in fsp available to users.

Would like ability to store a monthly newsletter in fsp available to users. Ideally, I can create a monthly newsletter outside of FSP, like Word or PDF, and can upload it. Newsletter area when it is made available for all users to see, view and print.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability for the student to rate each lesson as a way to provide CFI feedback and track performance

It would be nice if the student could submit a quick survey/rating of each (or random) lessons. A "net promoter score" of sorts. Allow this function to either not be visible to CFI or anonymous from the CFI's perspective. This would help provide another data point the chief instructor could use to track CFI performance and know which CFI's might need more coaching or mentoring as well as track overall cust service performance of school.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Instructor can mass email selected students from their student list

I tried to run a report to find all my students so I can mass email them all with one message. FSP does not have the capability to do that.

Recommend including the ability for instructors to check boxes next to all their students and "Send Message" or "email" the students they have selected. This would help with communicating important schedule or task assignments to selected students.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow devices to stay logged in.

I know this is partially my own problem, as I prefer using the website on my iphone and ipad rather than using the app, but it would be nice if they could stay logged in, rather than having to log in every time I open up the page in my browser. Same goes for my home computer though, an option to stay logged in would be nice there.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability to copy lessons

I'm setting up our training syllabus in the training hub. Some lessons in our syllabus contain the same exact stuff, however, I cannot copy the lesson I've already built. I need to go in and do everything all over again for each lesson. Would save me a lot of time if I could just copy lessons and modify them slightly or not at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Usable Standby Reservation

On Skymanager, we could easily and visibly schedule standby reservations--students and instructors alike.

When we have limited equipment, standbys become very important.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the Home page to have formatting to allow for messages to be displayed in the Alert window better.

The Alert window allows me to post messages for our club members when they login to FSP. It needs to allow me to set the size of the Alert window or just make it bigger and allow colors and special font for formatting important announcements.

The best thing would be if new messages would have to be opened, read and acknowledged before the user can proceed to the rest of FSP. Like a Read Before Fly used at the airlines or military.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fuel reimbursement should allow for gallons tracking

The fuel reimbursement window should allow gallons as an entry for tracking of total fuel reimbursement by gallons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to have check number tracked when receiving payment via check

I receive a lot of payments by check from club members. The payment window needs to allow for the check number to be use when receiving the payment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Expiration dates for all Pilot's Licenses for Temporary Certificates

Add expiration dates so that Temporary Certificates can be replaced with the official copies otherwise, it is extremely time-consuming to go through and check which profiles have expired certificates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. automatically switch to the other club when member clicks "My Clubs" with only two clubs listed

When a pilot switches between clubs, you currently require him/her to select another club before you switch to that club. I speculate that the vast majority of your pilots who list more than one club, list two clubs - so for that "vast majority" the selection of "another club" is obvious, unnecessary, and wasteful of both pilot time and your processing cycles.
    if pilot lists only two clubs, please avoid redundant effort/time by pilots (and unnecessary entry-processing by your processor ?) by automatically switching to the other club.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A reminder banner on the Squawk writing page to limit one squawk per post.

Put a banner above the squawk entry window to remind people to enter only one item per squawk. Having to clear out multiple unrelated things in one window results in a lot of hassle and makes it difficult to follow resolution of squawks in the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show Notices/Alerts in mobile apps

My flight school posts access codes in the Alerts/Notices section, which is only available in the web version of the app. It'd be great if this was nice and available in the ios app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Treat ungroundable squawks with some sort of notification

I reserved a plane a few weeks in advance. Two days before my flight, a groundable event took place in the airplane, and the person checking it in squawked it and grounded it. I didn't know about this and wasn't notified about it. It was only until I drove out the airport and tried to check out the aircraft did I realize that I wouldn't be able to fly

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Given an error when checking in a flight over a maximum time

There doesn't seem to be any way to prevent someone from dropping the decimal when checking in a flight, which then throws all the aircraft times out of whack. It would be really helpful to have a configurable rule that would disallow a flight to be checked in if the total hobbs or tach time exceeded a definable maximum. That would eliminate most of the accidental gross time entry errors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Want help from our support team?

Click Here to Open a Ticket

Pilot Community

Categories