Pilot Community

Welcome to our idea forum. What do you think we should build next?

1. Checklists / Weight & Balance / Performance Charts

Could you add an option for the school under Aircraft or Aircraft Profile where the appropriate aircraft Checklist can be uploaded, along with other documentation such as Weight and Balance information and Performance Data that can be easily obtain for the student instead of having print outs at the school, I thing this documents can be in PDF format and be easy to access for registered students using Flight Schedule Pro not sure if the option is already available or maybe some Flight schools are not currently using this feature. Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Flight Schedule Pro
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instructors should be able to block individual students from scheduling a specific instructor

I want to be be able to block a certain student from scheduling me, while allowing that student to be able to schedule other instructors.for example, call blocking certain phone numbers. There are certain students that I do not want to fly with for various reasons, but want to allow others to schedule me without going through me or front desk staff.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a link to Aircraft specs from the N number in the schedule

Similar to the old version, make the N number for each aircraft a link to the aircraft specs page to view weight and balance primarily, and other information on a second page

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a 'swap bookings between aircraft' function

At our flight school we are constantly needing to swap bookings between two aircraft. Currently this is a laborious 3 step process (1. Unassign one of the aircraft, 2. Move the second booking into the first aircraft's slot, 3. Move the first booking into the second aircraft's slot.) Would save a lot of time to be able to swap directly, either via drag and drop or a 'Click and Swap' button.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow pilots to subscribe to a reservation to be notified if it's cancelled

I'd rather you just let me know when an appointment is cancelled, so I have the option of booking in the newly available slot, instead of booking a standby reservation like it works now. I should be able to click on an appointment and "subscribe" to it. Maybe I can choose when I'm notified - like for cancellation only, or when any changes are made.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Subtly highlight holidays on calendar?

Maybe subtly highlight holidays on the calendar/flight view? Possibly a light color?
    I have students cancel the day before Or day of during holidays (like Easter or Mother’s Day) because they didn’t realize it was a holiday when scheduling.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notifications in iOS

Use in-App notifications instead of email notification of reservations
    Cumbersome to switch between email and app when reviewing booking requests.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have some type of screen to display the daily schedule on a large TV screen for flight schools. Perhaps something like a departures screen.

Have some type of screen to display the daily schedule on a large TV screen for flight schools. Perhaps something like a departures screen similair to what is at an airport that will show the time of departure (reservation) of each aircraft and instructor. Or get an api so that I can create my own.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow and promote the use of ISO date format

For us in Canada dates are very confusing since 3 different formats are in use: YYYY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YYYY and MM/DD/YYYY

The only one that is unambiguous is YYYY/MM/DD - sorted from largest unit to smallest. This is the International Standards Organization format and follows most closely what we already see on METARs and other aviation related products. There is currently a bill before the Canadian parliament to adopt the ISO format for all legal documents.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have the ability to open a printer friendly view of "My reservations" within the Home Section.

It would be awesome to be able to have a printer friendly view of all my reservations so you can print out all reservations on one page.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do not allow a user to make a reservation in the past

i accidentally clicked on the Wednesday of last week rather than this week and made the reservation. This shouldn't be accepted by the system. I tried to delete the erroneous reservation but you can't delete a past reservation, which is appropriate, so long as you can't create one.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integrate Stripe Credit Card Processing

Integrate Stripe Credit Card Processing. We're unable to utilize your system to the fullest and request a lot of support tickets after sync due to being unable to merge these systems. It'd be extremely helpful for our entire operation, and we'd be able to use more functions in the system if we we're currently managing so many others.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically Select a aircraft in reservation

We have one aircraft in the FSP system. We should eliminate the mouse click regarding selecting an aircraft for a reservation or maintenance. Would make the system much more user friendly.

Just a thought.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please update BFR currency to last certificate

Please update BFR currency to last certificate

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. waiting list

Establish a waiting/cancelation list for aircraft/instructor with notification to people on list(s) when current reservation is canceled.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Standby schedule color

Make the standby schedule background a different color (not white) so that it's more obvious that you're not looking at the primary schedule.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mass Cancel/Delete Reservations

Would like to have a way to mass delete/cancel customer reservations all at once and not have to do each reservation individually. As an example, sometimes a customer may cancel a week's worth of reservations for whatever reason and it would be nice to have a way to go cancel 3 or 5 flights at once without having to click in an cancel each one.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add a priority pilot system

Many co-ownerships have a "priority pilot" scheduling system, where each owner gets a turn at being the priority pilot in rotation. These terms usually last a week and usually start and stop before Friday to include long weekends.

The priority pilot has unlimited schedule access to the airplane, and other pilots can reserve as well, but either a) the priority pilot must approve these reservations or b) the priority pilot can override these reservations, depending on how the co-ownership is set up.

There should also be a way for pilots to trade priority weeks, perhaps using an override interface a…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Want help from our support team?

Click Here to Open a Ticket

Pilot Community

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base