Pilot Community

Welcome to our idea forum. What do you think we should build next?

I Suggest You...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Extend sched hours shown as 0600-2200

Current schedule only allows a timeline from 0800-1800. Pilots may need to schedule a night flight for FAR 61.57 currency. Present system won't tell me if the aircraft is going out after 6-pm, even though I can schedule a flight up to 9-pm on line, it does not show up on my I-phone, I-Pad or laptop. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give users an option for persistent login on V4.

It's frustrating to have to type my entire login info multiple times each day because I haven't been active for a little while. At least allow the username to be persistent in the login window perhaps, if full login persistence isn't feasible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I was able to confirm that the site should be keeping you logged in for 24 hours. If you’re getting logged out, it’s been suggested that maybe you’re hitting the logout link or possibly have shared your username and password with another person and they are logging out? As far as having to go through v3 to get to v4, you’ll need to upgrade to v4. If you continue to be signed. If you continue to have issues in this area please open a support ticket so we can trouble shoot it further.

3. Reinstate clicking a reservation or maintenance for popup details.

Being able to click an existing reservation to determine who has reserved or with which instructor was very useful. Also, if a plane is down for MX I would like to see why. This is far more intuitive than trying to figure out which screen or filter or whatever.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Scheduling to obtain a CHECKOUT in a NEW airplane

Currently you can't schedule an airplane that requires a checkout, if you are not yet checked out in that airplane. However if you are scheduling that airplane with an instructor to obtain that checkout you should be able to book that airplane.
    ADD: Can book this Airplane if booking with an Instructor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael, this is a feature that’s available in v4. The admin of the company just needs to set up their Activity Types correctly to allow for it. More specifically, they’ll need to check the box labeled “Ignor if Instructor on reservation” for the Meets Aircraft’s PIC Requirements check.

I understand this may be confusing to you if you’re not an admin :)

5. In V4, allow checking of TSA security awareness training for instructors

It looks like V4 allows for TSA security awareness training to be required for customers but not instructors.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the option for recurring reservations in the "New Reservation" window in V4.

I am no longer able to set a recurring reservation in V4 as I was previously. Please implement this already existing feature.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a feature we already support in v4. If you’re not seeing this, it means an admin at the company has not completed the set up for v4. They need to resave Activity Types for v4 in order for recurring to be available for that type.

7. Be able to over an appointment for comments, like you could in pre-V4.

In V4, I cannot hover over an appointment and see the details, like you can now.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow me to view and cancel or modify my standby reservations.

Currently I do not see my standby reservations, so I have to go back and check my e-mail to see what I have. If my plans change so that I can no longer use a standby, I would like to be able to cancel it.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Attach files to mass email in v4

I am having trouble understanding how to attach documents to the mass emails. It doesn't allow me to attach a PDF or Image. It seems to only want to work with a link from the internet. I need to be able to send out an e-blast.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sort the default squawk list for newest squawk first instead of the oldest

Sort the default squawk list for newest squawk first instead of the oldest and to filter out squawks older than 1 month/other admin set date. It's usually more important to see the recent squawks over the oldest. Allow the user (or admin) to set a filtered default archive date, and give the user the option to query for squawks for all time or a specified date range for a plane, set of planes, or all planes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remove the feedback tab from my screen

This tab takes up too much space when I zoom in with my phone.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create an iPhone app

I want to see and manage appointments with my iPhone.

227 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make the "Add Reservation" window larger (once link is clicked)

Not sure if it's the settings on my machine or not, but the window that opens when I click the "add reservation" link is rather small, and requires scrolling up and down to see all the fields. It's clunky.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Pilot Community

Feedback and Knowledge Base