Pilot Community

Welcome to our idea forum. What do you think we should build next?

I Suggest You...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show info window when mouse hovers over reservation on V4

A useful feature of v3 has been the info box that appears when the mouse hovers over a reservation, providing all the important details of the reservation that may be of interest to other pilots. It needs to stay in v4. In particular, what especially needs to be viewable by anyone is the "also reserved" section that tells you what instructor is training in what plane.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show instructors as busy when they have a plane booked

Would you please show me as busy when I have an airplane booked. At present my students have constant problems discovering the hard way that I'm busy. FSPro shows me busy, but theirs does not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow student dispatch without aircraft checkout if with instructor

When students are checking out an aircraft with an instructor, an error message pops up that they do not have an aircraft checkout and won't let them dispatch. Students should still be allowed to check out the aircraft unless they are going solo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make instructors unavailable during their other appointments

As an instructor, I occasionally meet/review training materials with another instructor I work with, do continuing-training flights, or chat to catch-up with the latest happenings/progress of schedules and students.

We schedule the time (I usually put myself under "customer" and him as instructor since there aren't 2 instructor options.) The problem isn't me seeing the meeting, I can see it on my schedule and on the iPhone app fine. The problem is that it does not block-out the time on the web browser page under my schedule. This leaves students open to mistakenly double-book that time, and the system doesn't…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. On the calendar views, create a TODAY button at the top of the screen

IT can go to the right of "Day View - Week View - Month View". As in Google Calendar, pressing the Today button highlights today on the calendar so you don't have to search for it. Sometimes a user will scroll to future months and needs to pop back to today. Or sometimes they just forget what day it is today. We use this button a lot in Google calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. custom view of MY scheduled flights/reservations

I just discovered the ability to create a custom view. What I would love to see (perhaps as a default) is a view of the reservations that already exist for me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In "Day Horizontal View" be able to view more than just two days.

In "Day Horizontal View" showing all resources (this is the view I look at all day long) it would be very nice to be able to see more than just two days. Any number more than two would be nice, the more the better.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow users to search for names in the directory.

We have hundreds of users in our directory, and it takes a very long time to scroll through all of the pages to find a person with a last names starting with W.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Drag and Drop

Give user ability to drag and drop bookings into differing aircraft/ differing instructor with out entering the booking window

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add an "Add to Google Calendar" link

I'd like to see an Add to Google Calendar link, much like the ones described by https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/1186917?hl=en

138 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Pilot Community

Feedback and Knowledge Base