Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kay Wegner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brian Savage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your lack of sync has caused issues at the school I am taking at the last 2 days. You need to be WebDAV compliant. More I phone and I pads in the community than google... looking at your app to double check my schedule is a waste of my time. Please update your code

• John Cameron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar synchronization is an absolute requirement. I'm really surprised this hasn't been fully working since FSP's initial release. It is a "scheduling application" after all. You guys should really be publishing your own .ics links that we can subscribe to in whatever app we want. The Flight Schedule Pro to Google link still isn't operational for me.

• AMNZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A simple .ics link that we can use in iOS, Exchange etc would be universal and very useful!

• Ian Shere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook, Outlook, Outlook - apart from Google the most used calendar in the world!

• Jill Koford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a pain to have to add every schedule individually to my iCal. Inevitably I'll forget one or the date/time gets changed and then it's not updated in my calendar. When you live by the schedule in the calendar this is SO frustrating not to be able to just sync with the calendar so that changes are automatically pushed to the calendar app and updated real-time. Flight schools are routinely having planes go in for maintenance and schedules are fluid. I try to schedule 60 days out so this is just beyond. And the iPhone app is useless for changing, deleting and I cannot add to my calendar from the app. UGH.

• Matias Averbuj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? I see the options for ical, google and outlook but not an rss feed link to have all appointments show up automatically on my google calendar. Can we expect this any time soon?
    Thank you!

• Rob Speight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Schedule Master has a sync feature using a push and I always found it worked pretty well. Yes, sometimes there is a lag but it's better than not syncing at all.

• Michael Korklan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for considering this feature! I think the ability to sync flight schedules to the top 3 or four personal calendars out there with little or no time delay would be great! maybe that's too big/expensive a project for the development budgets of you guys and other schedule programs but it sure would be nice not to have to hand enter into my personal calendar the 20 appts I just enetered into the flight scheduler. Keep up the good work.

• Bruce Gilbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My flight school changed to MyFbo.com and they’re able to provide calendar appointments in the emailed reservations. Same thing for every change or deleted reservation. Just click and Apple calendar displays the reservation. I can’t provide examples if that helps

• Eric Blatner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just saying, I've used other scheduling systems that sync to google calendar and everything worked perfectly. The calendar updates within minutes.

• Roger Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like Bradford Ryll's version of this. Let us subscribe to a resource like how google supports calendar sharing.

• Ross Muhlenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At a minimum we should be receiving an email that allows us to post individual reservations to our google/apple calendar (especially since you are already sending a confirmation email). It's really frustrating when I think I have something at a certain time, but then find out that I transcribed something incorrectly due to human error. I know this is my fault, but its bound to happen when I sit down to schedule 10 or more sessions in a row. Frankly, lack of this functionality causes me to schedule less frequently which in turn causes my flight school (your customer) to receive less revenue and be less likely to continue using your service. Local flight schools in my area have home-built this functionality on their own websites and it is quite effective. If I have to update a reservation, it just sends me a new email request which I post to my calendar, then I simply delete the old reservation directly from my personal calendar.

• John Reis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress on this feature? I wouldn't care if it takes a full 24 hours to show up, it saves me having to enter the information myself and when scheduling months worth of items it's a lot of double entry.

• Dale Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't really care that it takes 8 hours to sync, so long as I don't have to manually keep my calendar up to date.

Also worth noting that an ICS link or other open calendar feed format is a must for me. Android seems very neglected here and if this ends up being an apple only feature it is useless to me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Want help from our support team?

Click Here to Open a Ticket

Feedback and Knowledge Base