I Suggest You...

Allow us to track fuel and oil by adding a "fuel added" and "oil added" field when checking in a flight

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Capt. Rohan Bhatia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature is now available in V4 for U.S. customers. We will be adding support for Liters very soon. Admins will need to turn this feature on for each aircraft. Go to the aircraft edit screen and switch the “Track Oil and Fuel” toggle to YES. Turning this on will allow users to enter fuel and oil amounts during the check-in process. These values will also appear in the Flight Detail report. Let us know if you have any questions!

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, add "current fuel level". For instance, our group has some planes destined for long cross countries, and it would be nice to know what the previous pilot left in the tanks, for a general reference. (Obviously would need verified with an in person pre-flight.)

• Scott Kingsbury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an excellent addition to FSP. I hope it is development and soon to be an available option. I would like to see the reservation upon checking in a flight enter the data, and be available for reports.
    Thanks...Scott, AAI

• Mike Grady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needs to be there. We use this information to dial in our annual operating expenses. The system offers a place to hand record Fuel and Oil Added on the dispartch sheet but, the system does not track this. Why would you have a place to manually record it and then stop there?

Want help from our support team?

Click Here to Open a Ticket

Feedback and Knowledge Base