I Suggest You...

Add an "Add to Google Calendar" link

I'd like to see an Add to Google Calendar link, much like the ones described by https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/1186917?hl=en

138 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Douglas Kelly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Travis Tharp-MP/AP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely use this feature if you added it. If it's not too much work, an Exchange/Outlook calendar link would be good, too.

• Matthew Cichosz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was a great feature in the last flight scheduling system we used. It was awesome to have information pushed to Google Calendar, or any other .ics calendar.

• Steve Glynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature. As a freelance instructor, sometimes my notification emails get submerged under all the other stuff in my inbox. If they could hit the Google calendar too, that would be wonderful. Failing that, some sort of API access to my personal schedule would be fab.

• Vess Velikov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be a tremendously helpful feature that would let flight instructors get a quick view of their life for the next few weeks -- on one screen. Actually for this to really work, we need full integration that maintains a running calendar synched with the appointments in FSP, rather than links that add one appointment at a time. But I think I'm not the only one who this would be a great help for.

• Quentin Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE - link with Google Calanders PLEASE - it doesn't pay to try to inhibit utility - be more open and more useful to more people instead !!

• Skip LaBelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of my students carry Android phones. You might want to consider the what the most popular OS will be in a year or two.

Feedback and Knowledge Base