I Suggest You...

In "Day Horizontal View" be able to view more than just two days.

In "Day Horizontal View" showing all resources (this is the view I look at all day long) it would be very nice to be able to see more than just two days. Any number more than two would be nice, the more the better.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jason PruittJason Pruitt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fawwaz KhayyatFawwaz Khayyat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The multi days horizontal view in the new version is not as good as in the old version. Showing the days in horizontal view above each other like in the old version is way better than showing them side by side. It would be better to keep the old layout with extra days in horizontal view.

• Bill ClarkBill Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I am a new user. I set up a custom view to look at one aircraft and one instructor as a horizontal day view. The instructor is busy the next two days. So I clicked on "week view" at the top of the schedule. My expectation is that I would see the instructor and the aircraft in a week view. Instead, the default view is displayed, which is for a different aircraft and includes no instructors....

Feedback and Knowledge Base