Feedback and Ideas

Welcome to our idea forum. What do you think we should build next?

Want help from our support team?

Click Here to Open a Ticket

Feedback and Ideas

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow days on and off to sync with google calendar. Not just appointments etc. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My flight school posts access codes in the Alerts/Notices section, which is only available in the web version of the app. It'd be great if this was nice and available in the ios app.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a downloadable app from the google play store

454 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would like ability to store a monthly newsletter in fsp available to users. Ideally, I can create a monthly newsletter outside of FSP, like Word or PDF, and can upload it. Newsletter area when it is made available for all users to see, view and print.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The airplanes I fly are not as common. Frequently it is booked and occasionally people have last minute cancellations. If I was aware of them, I could grab those spots if I got notifications to my phone or email. Text would be best.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As the administrator I'd like to restrict students/renters in my organization from making recurring reservations. We're running into a problem where the schedule is so booked that new members can't schedule a discovery flight or a lesson.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have a lot of inactive users since 2015, I want the option to hide those users from any search (toggle). I want the option to see only my current students. Too many (inactive) appears on the search menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The Alert window allows me to post messages for our club members when they login to FSP. It needs to allow me to set the size of the Alert window or just make it bigger and allow colors and special font for formatting important announcements.

The best thing would be if new messages would have to be opened, read and acknowledged before the user can proceed to the rest of FSP. Like a Read Before Fly used at the airlines or military.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I receive a lot of payments by check from club members. The payment window needs to allow for the check number to be use when receiving the payment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a pilot switches between clubs, you currently require him/her to select another club before you switch to that club. I speculate that the vast majority of your pilots who list more than one club, list two clubs - so for that "vast majority" the selection of "another club" is obvious, unnecessary, and wasteful of both pilot time and your processing cycles.
    if pilot lists only two clubs, please avoid redundant effort/time by pilots (and unnecessary entry-processing by your processor ?) by automatically switching to the other club.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently the "Add to calendar" feature under reservations on web site will add the title of the flight school on the reservation in the icalendar. It would be very helpful to show: 1. Name 2. Tail Number 3. Student name (if applicable) as the title in the icalendar and Google calendar.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put a banner above the squawk entry window to remind people to enter only one item per squawk. Having to clear out multiple unrelated things in one window results in a lot of hassle and makes it difficult to follow resolution of squawks in the system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I reserved a plane a few weeks in advance. Two days before my flight, a groundable event took place in the airplane, and the person checking it in squawked it and grounded it. I didn't know about this and wasn't notified about it. It was only until I drove out the airport and tried to check out the aircraft did I realize that I wouldn't be able to fly

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. An incomplete lesson item is not unsatisfactory. Unsats are a reflection of student performance. Incompletes can happen for all sorts of reasons not related to pilot performance

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. For reactivating a subscription for a member, we should have the option to begin billing on a specific date (just like when we add a new subscription).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. in todays times it would be nice if the administrator was able to post a notice to all users within their domain via login pop up with important updates/notices for users. this could be regularly updated as needed. i.e. "remember to sanitize surfaces" or "remember the hanger closes at 6:00 due to city quarantine regulations" or "get the key from the lockbox as the office is closed"

this may already be something that is available just not being utilized... I just thought it was a good idea

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Incorporate PKI/digital signature technology to allow for digital signatures at the dispatch and maintenance level. We are trying to get approval to go completely digital in order to meet requirements of AC 120-78A and this would be the starting point.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add an secondary or accent color for standby bookings so all may see them. this is valuable for both the standby and primary booking owner, to allow schedule optimization where there may be some flexibility.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When graduating a student from training course it would be helpful to see what lessons have been flown but not logged.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?