Each user is assigned to a role that is defined in the system. You can view the roles your company has defined by logging into the system as an administrator and going to Company > Roles in the main navigation. Each of these roles has certain permissions and permissions allow users to do certain things on the system.
In this case we want to allow users assigned to a role the ability to view other users names on the schedule views. If a user is assigned to a role that does not have this permission, they will see the word "reserved" on each reservation listed on the schedule that was not made by them. If a user is assigned to a role that has this permission, they will see the actual names of the users instead of the word "reserved".
The key here is to make sure the user you want to give this permission to is assigned to a role that has this permission.
Here's how you do this:
- Login to the system and go to Company > Users in the main navigation. You should see a list of users at this point.
- Find and click on the name of the user you want to modify.
- Once their profile displays, click on the "Access" link located at the top left of the screen under the "User Profile" menu.
- Near the middle of the screen you will see section titled "Roles". Note which role this user is assigned to.
- Click on Company > Roles. At this point you will see a list of Roles.
- Click on the edit icon located to the right of the Role you noted in step 4. The icon looks like a pencil writing on paper.
- Click the "Permissions" link located at the top left of the screen.
- In the Administrative Permission section you will see the permission "Can View Other User's Names on Schedules". Check this permission.
- Click the "Save and Next" button at the bottom of the page.
- You're done!