Here's and example of when an override is necessary:
- Let's say you allow renters to make reservations on Flight Schedule Pro, so you activated the following permission in the Renter Role:
- "Users Can Make Reservations"
- Let's say you have a user named Bill. Bill is assigned to the Renter Role. Bill is a known schedule abuser and therefore you don't want him making his own reservations.?á However, this is the only difference between Bill and the rest of the users assigned to the Renter Role.
- The smart thing to do is override Bill's permissions.
To override a user's permissions or preferences:
- Go to Company > Users
- Click the name of the user to load that user's profile
- Click Login Info on the left.
- To override the user's permissions or preferences click the respective link.
- Make your changes
- Click Save
Notes: This task requires that you have permission to Edit Other User's Profiles and Assign User to Roles.