One of your custom views, preferably your favorite view, can be set to load when "My View" is clicked in the Schedule menu.
Other views you create can be selected in the "View" drop-down on any of the schedule views, making it easy to go from one to the next.
Setting up "My View" (one of your custom views):
- In the Schedule menu, click My View which will bring you to the Add/Edit Custom Schedule View page.
- "Yes, set this as My View" should already be selected.
- Enter a short name and description for the view.
- Select a layout you want to load when you load this view.
- Select the resources you want to display and use the arrow keys to move them to the Display these Resources column.
- It is recommended that you don't add both a type of aircraft (Cessna 152's) and a specific aircraft of that type (Cessna 152 N92444). If you add the type, the specific aircraft will be displayed.
- Click Save once you are finished.