This task requires that you have permission to Edit Company Preferences. If you create a new reservation type, none of your roles will have permission to make that type until you edit the role preferences and give them access to make the new type of reservation.
Your custom reservation types on Flight Schedule Pro help you categorize different types of reservations. Each of your reservation types can be assigned a different color and default length. You can specify which reservation types are allowed for the user depending on which role they are assigned to.
For example: a maintenance type of reservation could be restricted to only users that belong to a maintenance role. You can also report on your different reservation types to get a clearer picture of your activity.
To create or edit reservation types:
- Under the Company menu, click System Setup.
- Click Scheduling on the left menu.
- Click Reservation Types which will take you to your reservation types list.
- Use the icons under the Actions: column to make the necessary changes.
- To create a new type, click Add New Type at the bottom of the page to create a new reservation type.
It is recommended that you start out with a minimum number of reservation types and add new ones only when you are sure you need them. The less options you require to make a reservation, the easier it is to make a reservation.
Keywords: reservation types, reservation color, reservation colors