Some of the company-wide scheduling preferences you can set:
- Schedule Time Interval (5 ,10 , 15, or 30 minutes)
- Schedule Time Format (Standard AM/PM or 24-hour local time)
- Business Hours, Weekend Business Hours
- Display Hours, Weekend Display Hours
- Reservation Checks (pilot currency and aircraft airworthiness)
- Email Notifications
To edit your company-wide scheduling preferences:
(Company > System Setup > Scheduling > Preferences)
- Under the Company menu, click System Setup
- On the left menu go to Scheduling > Preferences
- This will bring you to the scheduling preferences that apply to the entire company and will apply to any and all users.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page once you have made the changes you want.
There are also scheduling preferences you can specify for each role. See editing role scheduling preferences.Notes: This task requires that you have the permission Can Edit Company Preferences.