Role preferences on Flight Schedule Pro bring you flexibility and control by enabling you to set different preferences and restrictions for different types of users.?á
For example, you may want to allow users that are members of the front desk role to make as many reservations as they need, yet limit users in the standard renters role to hold only 4 reservations at any given time. In addition, you want to allow one standard (late-paying) renter to hold only one reservation.Using role scheduling preferences, Flight Schedule Pro gives you the ability to do this.
To edit role scheduling preferences:
(Company > Roles > Edit Role > Preferences)
- Under the Company menu, click Roles
- Click the edit icon in the Actions: column next to the role you want to edit
- Click Preferences which will load the preferences for that role
- Changes you make are not company-wide, but are for only the role you are editing
- Click Save at the bottom of the page once you have made your changes.