To mark an instructor as non-active:
Making an instructor non-active will remove that instructor from being schedulable and will make it easy for you to reactivate that instructor at a later date.
- Under the Company menu click Resources.
- Next to Select Resource Type: select Instructors in the drop-down which will load a list of your existing schedulable instructors.
- Under the Actions: tab click the edit icon to edit the instructor you want to disable.
- Uncheck the box next to Active? at the top of the Instructor profile.
- Click Save.
Remove instructor privileges from a user:
To remove instructor privileges from a user so they will no longer be schedulable as an instructor, they must be removed from any and every Instructor Role.
- Under the Company menu click Users
- Click the edit icon under the Actions: column for the user you want to edit
- Click Login Info on the left to edit the user's role assignment
- Uncheck any roles that are Instructor roles which are denoted by a special instructor icon.
- Click Save