Flight Schedule Pro helps you and your pilots keep track of medical certificate expiration, biennial review, student sign-off, club checkouts and/or any other items you want to setup. To keep you informed and your pilots current, Flight Schedule Pro will optionally send email notifications to remind you and your pilots of upcoming expirations.
We have already setup a few standard pilot currency items for you, however you can customize them however you'd like . . .
To edit/create Pilot Currency Items:
- Go to the Company menu and click System Setup.
- On the left, go to Scheduling and click Currency Items, which will bring you to your list of custom pilot currency items.
Create a new currency item:
- Click Add New Currency Item at the bottom of the page.
- Name. Enter a name for this check (i.e. Biennial Review)
- Interval. Enter in how many days this item will expire.
- What type of check is this? Select one-time check if this item only needs to be checked once or recurring if it occurs ever "so many" days.
- Expires on the last day of the month check box. If the item expires on the last day of the month, check this box so we can make the necessary adjustments for this check.
- Click Save to create your new custom pilot currency item.
Edit existing currency item:
In addition, to verify the pilot's currency, each of the pilot currency items can be checked when the pilot makes a reservation (reservation checks) or at the time of dispatch (dispatch checks), or both, or not at all!
- Click the Edit icon next to the currency item you want to edit.
- Make the desired changes.
- Click Save.