Flight Schedule Pro helps you keep track of what TSA documentation has been verified, when it was verified, and who verified it. You can optionally check for verified TSA documentation when the pilot makes a reservation, when the flight is dispatched, or both, or not at all!
To edit a pilot's TSA documentation:
- First, view the user's profile
- Click Pilot Info. on the left menu.
- Click TSA Documentation a at the bottom-right.
- Make the desired changes.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.