You can receive SMS text messages on your mobile phone from Flight Schedule Pro using your cell phone providers Email to SMS Gateway. Keep in mind, you must have text messaging enabled for your mobile phone in order to receive these notifications.
Check with your mobile service provider to get your mobile email address. Usually, these email addresses look something like YourFullPhoneNumber@messaging.YourProvider.com
To add your mobile email address to Flight Schedule Pro:
- Login and go to My Account > My Profile
- Click the Add/Edit Emails link in the middle of the page
- Enter your mobile email address in the Mobile field.
- After you've entered your correct format, check Send SMS (short messages) next to your mobile email.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
Flight Schedule Pro will only send you text messages for email messages you are opted-in to receive. To review the notifications you are opted in to receive, go to "My Account" > "My Profile" > "Options". Only 160 characters are allowed for SMS text messaging, therefore not all email notifications are sent via short messaging