- You share resources (aircraft and/or instructors) between locations.
- Your instructors and or customers fly out of one or more of the locations.
- You don't mind having a shared user list between the two companies.
- It is important to you from a management perspective to have a single login to access all locations.
Create a new company on Flight Schedule Pro for each location if...
- The locations operate independently of each other.
- You would prefer to keep the data entirely separate between the locations.
- You don't mind having a separate login for each location
Keywords: multi-locations, multiple locations, two locations,