1) Check your company email settings. To check your company settings do the following:
- Go to Company > System Setup
- Click the General link located at the left side of the page
- Click the System Emails link
- Verify that you are sending the proper emails
2) Check the customer's email preferences. To check a customer's email preferences do the following:
- Go to Company > Users
- Click on the users name located in the list
- Click the Options link located at the top left of their profile
- Verify that they are receiving the proper e-mail notifications
3) Make you select the customer's name from the drop down menu when making a reservation. If you type their name in the "or for" field they will NOT receive e-mail notifications when the reservation is created/edited/deleted.
4) Make sure the "send email notification?" checkbox is checked with modifying a reservation or no e-mails will be sent.
5) Make sure the emails are not ending up in the junk / spam folder.
6) If emails are still not being received, have the person add firstname.lastname@example.org to their list of contacts in their email provider which should help it arrive.
7) If all the above have been tried and the user is still not receiving emails, please let us know and we will check our email servers and see if we can track down the issue.
Keywords: Customers not getting emails, not receiving emails, not getting email notifications