Make and edit your reservations
- Getting around the schedule (video)
- Make a reservation from the schedule
- View standby reservations
- Save and manage your schedule filters
Make a reservation from home/dashboardclick here)
1. Select "Home" in the left-hand menu to view your Dashboard.
2. Click the "New" button at the top of My Upcoming Reservations
3. The New Reservation window opens up. Make the selections for your reservation:
4. Once your selections are complete, click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the form.
If you see the error message below, this means one or more of your selections are unavailable during the time frame you selected.
Click "see available slots" and we'll show you a few available slots based on your selections. Or, change your selections and click "Continue" to try again.
5. Review your reservation and click "Book it" to confirm.
6. If the reservation was successful, you should see your new reservation listed under "My Upcoming Reservations" on your Dashboard. If you have a lot of reservations, you may need to click "View All" at the bottom of the My Upcoming Reservations widget to see your appointment.
Edit your reservation
1. Click "Home" on the left-hand menu. Under "My Upcoming Reservations", click or tap on the reservation you wish to edit.
2. Click the "Edit" button to edit this reservation.
3. Modify any reservation as needed and select "Continue.
4. Review your changes. If more changes are needed, select "Edit" to revise your changes. To continue, select "Book it".
5. When you're reservation has been updated successfully, you'll see a green confirmation at the top of your screen.
Cancel your reservation
You may cancel your reservation the Home/Dashboard or from the Schedule once you've opened a reservation. Keep in mind, the company you're signed into may have cancellation rules that restrict when you're allowed to cancel.
1. First, you'll need to select the reservation you want to cancel
From Home/Dashboard: Go to "Home" in the left-hand menu. Under "My Upcoming Reservations", click the reservation you want to cancel.
From the Schedule: Select the reservation you wish to cancel (shown here in Day Vertical layout).
2. While viewing the Reservation, select Delete.
3. If required, select the reason for the cancellation, then click "Delete".
4. Once your reservation has been cancelled, you'll see a red confirmation box at the top of your screen.
Getting around the Schedule
(To open this video in a new tab on YouTube, click here)
Go to "Schedule" from the left-hand menu. You'll see this navigation bar at the top of the schedule views:
Select a Date: Click the left and right arrows to jump forward or back a day. Or click the calendar to jump to a specific date. You can always click Today to get back to the current day.
Select a Schedule Layout (i.e. Day Vertical): To the right of the Today button is a schedule layout drop down. Navigate to your view of choice. Keep in mind, you can setup a default schedule filter to automatically take you to the schedule layout of your choice (see "create a saved filter" below)
"Filter" button: Use the filter button to hide resources (aircraft, instructors, etc.) that you don't want to see. For example, you could view all aircraft of a certain type if you want and hide the rest. You can apply a quick filter or customize and save your own filters.
Click the "Filter" button to open the filter window.
- Clear/View All: Show all locations / resources immediately
- Quick Filter: Use this option to quickly select resources you want to see on the schedule
- My Filters: A more advanced option to create your own saved filters and set up a default filter that loads immediately when you come to the schedule.
Make a reservation from the Schedule
Reserving from the schedule is easy because you can see available time slots.
1. From the left-hand menu, select Schedule.
2. The schedule looks a bit different depending on the schedule layout you've selected. Here are a few examples below. Just Click or tap on an available time slot to get started.
Day Vertical Schedule Layout
Day Horizontal Schedule Layout
Week Schedule Layout
Click on the heading of the day and click new reservation in the drop down menu.
Month Schedule Layout
Select the chosen day and click on new reservation.
3. Once you've clicked on an available time slot, the New Reservation window opens up. Select the different reservation elements as shown below.
4. Review your reservation and click "Book it" to confirm.
View standby reservations
Go to "Schedule" from the left-hand menu and click the "Filter" button at the top of the schedule. On the Filter window, click on Show to view the Standby reservations and click "Apply" to apply the filter.
Save and manage your schedule filters
(Back to Top)
Go to Schedule on the left-hand menu, then click the "Filter" button at the top of the schedule.
- At the bottom of the "Quick Filter" form, select "Yes" by Save this Filter.
- Name your filter and click on Apply to save it.
- Your new filter will be applied to the schedule.