Make and edit your reservations
There are several ways to start a new reservation.
- From the Home tab on the left-hand menu, select New next to My Upcoming Reservations on the Dashboard.
- From the Reservations tab on the left-hand menu, select New Reservation.
- From the Schedule tab on the left-hand menu, select New Reservation from the Book Now drop down list.
- On the Schedule tab, you can also simply click on the block where you want the reservation or click on the heading for the day you want the reservation and select New Reservation from the drop down list.
To make a new reservation:
- Open the New Reservation screen.
- Select the Activity Type from the drop down list. The other reservation fields will depend on the Activity Type settings.
- Enter the Start and End date and times for the reservation.
- To make the appointment recurring, check the Recurring box and select how often to recur the appointment.
- To schedule training with the reservation, select the Member name, select the Course name, and select the Lesson, if applicable. For recurring reservations, you may want to keep the lesson unselected and update each reservation with the appropriate lesson.
- Select the Aircraft from the drop down list.
- Add Comments, Internal Comments or Notifications, if desired.
- Select Continue.
Review the reservation information and select either Book and Notify or Book it.
If you see the error message below, this means one or more of your selections are unavailable during the time frame you selected.
Click see available slots and we'll show you a few available slots based on your selections. Or, change your selections and click Continue to try again.
If the reservation was successful, you should see your new reservation listed under My Upcoming Reservations on the Dashboard. If you have a lot of reservations, you may need to click View All at the bottom of the My Upcoming Reservations widget to see your appointment.
You can also locate a reservation directly from the Schedule.
Select View next to a reservation to see the Reservation screen showing the details.
The Reservation screen allows you to quickly perform a number of activities:
- Check out/check in - dispatch and record a flight
- Edit - make changes to the reservation
- Add Invoice - enter new sales associated with this reservation
- Log Session - log a training session associated with this reservation
- Delete - cancel a reservation
- Add to Calendar - add a calendar entry in ical, Google or Outlook format
- Training - view information related to training associated with this reservation and perform additional actions
- View scheduled training sessions - the Training section of the Reservations screen shows any scheduled training sessions associated with this reservation
- View course/lesson details (i.e., for preflight study) - the reservation includes a course and lesson(s), click the link(s) to view the associated course overview and lesson information
- Log - Select Log next to a scheduled training session to log a training session associated with this reservation
- View - Select View next to a logged training session to open the Training Sessions window or edit the session details by selecting Edit at the bottom of the Training Sessions window
- Mismatch - Identify mismatch between logged training times and flight log.
- Transactions - view information related to billing associated with this reservation and perform additional actions
- View Invoice
- Receive Payment
- Edit Sale
- View Returns
- Flight - view flight information
- Comments - view and edit comments
- Internal Comments - view and edit internal comments
- Reservation History - show details about any action taken on this reservation
Edit your reservation
To change an existing reservation:
- Under My Upcoming Reservations on the Dashboard, select the reservation you wish to edit.
- On the Reservation screen, select Edit.
- Modify the reservation details as needed and select Continue.
- Review your changes. If more changes are needed, select Edit. To continue, select Book and Notify or Book it.
- When your reservation has been updated successfully, a green confirmation displays at the top of your screen.
Cancel your reservation
You may cancel your reservation from the Dashboard or from the Schedule, provided the company does not have cancellation rules that restrict when you're allowed to cancel.
- Under My Upcoming Reservations on the Dashboard, select the reservation you wish to cancel.
- From the Reservation screen, select Delete.
- If required, select the reason for the cancellation.
- Select Delete.
Once your reservation has been cancelled, a red confirmation box displays at the top of your screen.
Getting around the Schedule
(To open this video in a new tab on YouTube, click here)
Go to "Schedule" from the left-hand menu. You'll see this navigation bar at the top of the schedule views:
Select a Date: Click the left and right arrows to jump forward or back a day. Or click the calendar to jump to a specific date. You can always click Today to get back to the current day.
Select a Schedule Layout (i.e. Day Vertical): To the right of the Today button is a schedule layout drop down. Navigate to your view of choice. Keep in mind, you can setup a default schedule filter to automatically take you to the schedule layout of your choice (see "create a saved filter" below)
"Filter" button: Use the filter button to hide resources (aircraft, instructors, etc.) that you don't want to see. For example, you could view all aircraft of a certain type if you want and hide the rest. You can apply a quick filter or customize and save your own filters.
Click the "Filter" button to open the filter window.
- Clear/View All: Show all locations / resources immediately
- Quick Filter: Use this option to quickly select resources you want to see on the schedule
- My Filters: A more advanced option to create your own saved filters and set up a default filter that loads immediately when you come to the schedule.
View standby reservations
Go to "Schedule" from the left-hand menu and click the "Filter" button at the top of the schedule. On the Filter window, click on Show to view the Standby reservations and click "Apply" to apply the filter.
Save and manage your schedule filters
(Back to Top)
Go to Schedule on the left-hand menu, then click the "Filter" button at the top of the schedule.
- At the bottom of the "Quick Filter" form, select "Yes" by Save this Filter.
- Name your filter and click on Apply to save it.
- Your new filter will be applied to the schedule.